Website Navigation for Screen Readers

Does application information need to be entered in agency systems, Coeus and JAWS?

As is the case with any proposal that is not being submitted system to system, it is necessary to enter a PD record into Coeus and route it for approval AND to enter all required information into the agency submission system.  There is no change from previous practice.

Arts and Sciences and Medicine do not use JAWS so there are no additional data entry requirements.

  • Office of Research Information Systems

    1101 East 33rd Street, C220
    Baltimore, Maryland 21218

  • Social

  • Website Footer Navigation