Thanks for helping to test Fibi!
Each day, new scripts will be added to the accordion to reduce duplication of effort and ensure most scripts are tested.
- Open the accordion section for the day’s testing scripts.
- Click on a script link to download the editable file – this is where you’ll put any notes you may have (wishes for better functionality, odd results, etc.). Pro-tip: You may want to create a new folder on your desktop to hold all of the scripts you download.
- Click on the “Launch TRFibi” button at left. This is our Training Instance – information in this environment is about 3 months old, so keep that in mind as you’re looking at your work or trying to find departmental people who may have joined or left JHU between then and now.
- Test Fibi following the steps outlined on the script. Decide how Fibi has performed and make notes on the spreadsheet, if necessary.
- Click on the “Report Results” button to complete a short form, make additional comments (if you’d like) and upload your commented script file. Please complete a reporting form for every script you test, however you need only upload a file if you have found an issue and made comments on the form.